Cotton Muslin and Satin Short Eco Wedding Gown

I love working with cotton fabrics in wedding gowns...mainly because they are so soft and breathable. I made a little corset top gown with foldover flaps at the bustline and a short skirt. The corset bodice has sweet little hand created pencil pleats and distressed golden satin flower trim. The back has soft pale peachy pink ribbons to tie it closed and a golden satin hand created pouf with an ecru net waterfall type short train below. I love the overskirt which is hand draped and created in raw cut cream chiffon. The dress is softly tattered and very romantic.

It is a one of a kind creation. I'm hoping it is not too short for the taller models who will be at the eco-fashion show! The muslin for the base was recycled new fabric along with the peachy ribbon ties at the back. I have to get a try on done by a taller friend to be sure it will work for the show as it is. Fingers crossed!!