Siesta Time Over!!

I've been unintentionally taking a break from selling and unfortunately from blogging! I took time out for the holidays to rest and ponder some biz decisions. When January came I found I was still in rest mode. I think I had been driving myself for several years and just needed an extended 'time off' to catch up with neglected rest.

Some major changes with venues are keeping me unsure which way to go with my designs. At this point, I'm open to business, but 'by request only' information on the designs.


Another thing I've been doing is getting pieces ready for a fashion show that took place in the Washington, DC area a few weeks ago. It is really distracting to create and keep up a shop.  I loved the show and will post photos from the event soon. I love fashion shows!! There is so much delight in seeing your pieces on someone...and the models were so wonderful!

I've also been pursuing serious exercise after a long winter, some other creative pursuits and having fun! Business owners don't have much fun...so I set out to make up for lost time :)