Why I love selling on Artfire.com


I'm getting a new shop set up on www.artfire.com and really enjoying it! I've had a basic, free shop there for a long time, but never really had the time to develop it. So now I'm working to try and get it just how I'd like it to look and feel.

I've been a long time seller on other sites and am enjoying this new venue. One thing that is new is the Pro account which is a free trial month of Pro. I loved the basic account, but there are lots of great things to enjoy in the Pro account. Here are some of my favorite reasons I love selling at Artfire.com.

<3 I love not having to pay listing fees and relisting fees to have my dresses and clothes seen by buyers

<3 I love the easy listing process and the fact that my items almost instantly show up in Google search and on Bing search and The Find !!

<3 I love not having to worry about returns. On other sites when an item was returned, you had to pay commission fee for the sale anyway. Paypal returned the commission, but other venues didn't. The commission on the sale of a high end dress is too much to lose ! Artfire charges no commissions or listing fees.

<3 I love having a hosted site that I don't have to worry about security or be sure the cart functions.

<3 I love promotions like this blog post...it encourages shop owners to post things that they love about the site with the chance of winning money to shop on Artfire. That gives sellers a chance to say what they are too busy to mention about the site and makes for a fun, positive vibe to the site.

<3 I love having multiple ways for buyers to pay...my shop has Amazon and Paypal...need to get busy and add Google :)



<3 I love that Artfire encourages sellers to list multiple shops and other links right on the page with items. This is great for customers who want to check out your blogs, twitter, facebook, other shops and feel connected to you before buying.

<3 I love being able to blog right in my shop...still working on posting :)

<3 I love that buyers don't have to join or log in to purchase at my Artfire shop. Lots of buyers would just rather not! It's great because some sites keep your purchase history and it can be a privacy issue for many buyers. Artfire avoids this with non-member purchasing. Yay!!

I'm learning to love Artfire and my new shop http://www.artfire.com/users/styletantrum there!! If you are interested in a shop at Artfire, use this referral link (please!) and it will help me earn an extra free month.of Pro. Or don't...it's OK :) http://www.artfire.com/users/styletantrum/sell-crafts