Shop switching leaves a mess to sort through!

Summer's almost here and it seems like I've spent the last few months getting ready for a show and starting, arranging and switching shops....sheesh!

I'd like to get back to creating soon :) So, I've finally narrowed myself down to about 5 shops I'd like to work on. My primary shop is Artfire for now. Then, I'll be putting a few things in my shops at Zibbet, Storenvy, Etsy and Ebay. I also have a Bonanza store. For now, I'm sorting, trying to find out what things work best where, and for the moment, some shops have duplicates in them. I'm working on rearranging, but for now...it's sort of  hit and miss. I'll be adding in the things that aren't listed anywhere soon, as quickly as I'm able to finish sorting :)

So hold on, 'cause I have new things to post. Really !!